Web Development In Cork
Contemporary Website Development in Cork For Your Business
We believe that your website should be one of the most important marketing assets for your business. To make a visually appealing impression, We help clients to create successful digital experiences that engage and inspire by making an immediate visual connection. Our services for web development in Cork are designed to be engaging, informative and to open new potential business opportunities. In an ever changing online world where movement and video are now much more important for a business, we work with you to design and build a customized website that is fit for purpose and results focused.
Lougheed Marketing and Communications offers effective and innovative website development strategies for all business types in Cork including brochures and e-commerce websites.
Our experienced team of website development in Cork will work with you to design the look, feel and customer experience pathway on your new website to ensure that the finished product will be of true benefit to your business.
We are an experienced team of professionals, qualified website designers and developers who combine our knowledge and expertise to design tailored websites that exceed client expectations. We pair functionality with intuitive layouts, focusing on enrichment, transforming your digital vision of the brand into a reality.
At Lougheed, we strive to build customised business websites that generate awareness, sales and leads. We are passionate and dedicated to the work we do including detailed research and evaluation in the pre-build phase. We are a full-service marketing agency that delivers complete solutions to our clients.
- Brainstorming ideas – We take the time to get to know our clients and to understand their requirements before sitting down with them at a brainstorming session to agree an outline site map and also to agree the look and feel of the new website. Only then, with full client approval, do we move ahead to the next development phase.
- Project Specifications – Our team of developers outline the overall project scope and the key stages from start to finish, including agreed timelines.
- Look and Usability – The team takes the time to understand all key site users so that we can ensure that the website delivers on the agreed customer experience.
- Development – Each element is developed as per the project plan and then passed for module testing and quality assessment.
- Content Input – The content is approved and distributed throughout the website after matching design specifications.
- Approval – After bug fixing and data migration, the developers undertake final data synchronisation before making the website go live
The customer experience is always a priority with us while always being adaptable and flexible from a client perspective while working on ambitious projects with customer-centric web UI development.
With carefully thought out planning and effective and client focused decision making, we help fast track business growth with an omnichannel strategy.
By gathering key audience insights, we are focused on delivering websites that leverage and compliment client brand identities.
We offer a flexible and forward-thinking website design approach that uses the most up-to-date upgrades and plugins appropriate to each website design. We also highlight a brand’s creative flair so that you attract more target customers into the opportunity pipeline.
We Design Visual Solutions to Empower Businesses.
It truly is all about the customer….
“Customer Service is not just one department in a business, but rather it is a whole way of doing business that permeates every aspect of an organisation.”
We guide clients in answering the following questions, and then devise effective marketing and communications solutions to help them develop effective customer relationships leading to business growth!
“What value do you deliver for your customers?
What customer problems are you helping to solve?
Are there other market segments available for your products/services